Had to remove an old tree stumb which had turned into an ants home. Spent 20 minutes of digging around it and also used the handsaw to cut some of the roots preparing for the big pull
All ready, the towing rope attached to the tractor
And voila, did actually go much easier than I had thought. Not a big hole either, good one.
Trying to be He-Man, pretending to have the power of the universe. My tractor being Cringer, the fearless battle cat, helping me protect Castle Grayskull (our yard) against the evil forces of Skeletor (old garbage)
If you need to refresh your memory or add new skills about cartons from the 80´s, watch the video
Together with Atle and the boys we went to Gan and visited Høgås Batteri today. Very nice and easy accessible, just park by the road and an easy walk for 5 minutes.
View over Øyern
And a lot of blueberries as well
First one up this morning, nothing else to do than enjoying myself with a bit of Powershell-scripting. Got stuck for a while, my script did not run due to the error "Bad numeric constant error". Turned out that I had a variable starting with a number...which apperantly is bad. Removed the number and voila, all fine.
My iPhone 6 seems to be a bit crappy when it comes to do what you expect a phone to do - that is being able to call someone. The most obvious reason seems to be the antenna being...crappy. I wondered if I could be able to see the signal strength as a number, so as always Google to the rescue. The solution which worked for me was found here Numbers instead of signal dots?
- Dial *3001#12345#* on your iPhone then press Call.
- You'll now enter Field Test mode. You'll notice a signal strength indicator on the upper left hand corner of your screen. You can toggle between signal strength bars and a number by simply taping on it
- At this point, press the home button to exit the app or if you would like the feature to be permanent, continue on. Don't worry, the process is completely reversible.
- Hold down on the Power button until you see the ‘slide to power off' bar. Do not power off the device
- Press down on the Home button until the app closes and you return to your home screen.
- You can switch between signal as dots or numbers by double clicking on the indicator
- Note that the number is negative, the closer you are to 0, the better, all explained here at Stackoverflow in full details "What is meaning of negative dbm in signal strength."
Travelling alone by train to Mosjøen today, going to pick up my two oldest boys, they have been on vacation for almost a week now. Pitstop in Trondheim, the mustache capital. This time, instead of eating at Burger King I went for Indian food, strong off course. And to drink I picked the most expensive beer I've ever tasted (as I remember), 0,6 l for 129,- NOK, but...it was good!